1 killed, 9 injured after carbon monoxide leak

Print More

One person died and nine others were injured on Sunday afternoon following a carbon monoxide leak at an apartment complex near the University of Vermont. Twenty-three-year old Jeffrey Rodliff of St. Johnsbury died in the incident. UVM spokesman Enrique Corredera says the Redstone apartment complex where the incident occurred is not technically UVM housing, but does house many UVM students.

(To hear the interview with Corredera, click on the “Listen” icon.)

Comments are closed.